Advance Voting for the June 9, 2020 Presidential Preference Primary/General Primary/Nonpartisan General/Special Election will begin on Monday, May 18, 2020 at 8:30 AM and will conclude on Friday, June 5, 2020 at 5:00 PM. Advance Voting will take place at The Meriwether County Board of Elections and Registration office located at 137 S. Court Square, Greenville, GA, Monday thru Friday 8:30-5:00 of each week. On Saturday, May 30, 2020 the Meriwether County Board of Elections and Registration office will be open for Advance Voting between the hours of 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Monday May 25, 2020 the Meriwether County Board of Elections will be closed for Memorial Day. If additional information is needed please contact the Meriwether County Board of Elections and Registration office at 706-672-9433.
- Presidential Preference Primary:
- November 5th, 2019: Municipal and Special Election Results (PDF)
- November 8th: General Election
- July 26, 2016: General Primary and Nonpartisan General Election Runoff
- May 24th, 2016: Primary
Georgia Secretary of State
Use the my voter page to:
- Early voting locations
- Elected Officials
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Poll location
- Provisional Ballot status
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Voter registration status
Frequently Searched for Topics and Important Notices
In an abundance of caution, we encourage you to vote absentee by mail for the June 9th, 2020 General Primary Election. You can download an absentee application by clicking below.
Once you have completed the application please send to:
Meriwether Board of Elections P.O. Box 219 Greenville, GA 30222, fax to 706-672-9584, or email: email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call our office at 706-672-9433. Applications must be received by June 5th, 2020 and Ballots must be back at our office on or before June 9th, 2020..